Test Series Students Notice Board | Prelims Test Series | INTERVIEW PREPARATION GUIDE | BOOKS FOR PRELIMS | First time user? Read posting RULES
Missed the vajiram admissions- What to do now? - Coaching - UPSC 2013

NEW! 1 Full GS and 1 Full CSAT Tests are now open to all members! Log on to http://compete.forumias.com to register and attempt Tests.
Enrolments for ForumIAS Online Test Series April Batch (New) with 8+8 Tests is now OPEN. Click here for details. Click here to make payments and enrol now. The first Test is on April 20

Interview Appearing Candidates click here. Interview Apperaing Candidates from Tamil Nadu, click here

Missed the vajiram admissions- What to do now?
  • i am 2014 aspirant. i had miss the vajiram admissions today for GS (PrelimscumMains) of june session somehow due to rush on site. although i have register but can't able to pay. pls suggest me now what to do,is there any waitlist criteria. if no then i should wait for october session or join sriram ias academy june session?? :-? pls advice me.

• shanaya22 said:

i am 2014 aspirant. i had miss the vajiram admissions today for GS (PrelimscumMains) of june session somehow due to rush on site. although i have register but can't able to pay. pls suggest me now what to do,is there any waitlist criteria. if no then i should wait for october session or join sriram ias academy june session?? :-? pls advice me.

Hi shanaya...
    same is the case with me... i started registration at 9.30 a.m and at that time all seats were occupied.
    itni jaldi saari seats fill up ho gayi.... hadd hai.... :(
    now after consulting with my frnds i think it wud be good to join Sriram IAS in june itself.... why to wait for only Vajiram ... after all the main thing is putting up self efforts which is very much possible with Sriram or Vajiram , ALS etc...

• @shanaya22 its better to join sriram ias as they are more advance in gs papers and in present situation the value of gs increases.
  • i missed it too...i cant understand why do they adopt such a admission process.If they
    wanted to finish the online admission process in 1 hour,why did they alloted two days
    for it ?? Anyways i am planning to join ALS now.

• RSP said:

i missed it too...i cant understand why do they adopt such a admission process.If they
    wanted to finish the online admission process in 1 hour,why did they alloted two days
    for it ?? Anyways i am planning to join ALS now.

Bro I had been there in Vajiram Today.... registration process ends within 7 mins. itself...this is like it becomes some rashion ki dukaan ( jitni jaldi loot sako loot lo !!!! )....
    You are planning to join ALS... any specific reasons...is it better than Sriram IAS ??..!!!
  • When does admissions for sriram gonna start.....how can i apply for it.....any one suggest me plzzz

• Hi All,

Need some advice from you guys...I too have missed the token to join in vaji...

I have heard of Vaji, SriRam, ALS in most forums.

SriRam or ALS ? Which is better? Plzz advice me.

• Ohhhhh , you missed it .. X_X
    Its OK

:D
    Once you are good at basics , you will feel better not attending any coaching institutes . If you are so sure about to visit an institute , try some other
    Going to have my 5th CSE on 2014. Yet to clear prelims..
  • @Passionate_CM01

Well ,batches of sriram begins from 3rd of june and i am not able to join it. Secondly,i got positive feedback about ALS too from seniors.Their GS strategist course module is pretty good.To conclude,its all about self efforts that matters,coaching is just a helping hand.

Preparing for 2014/ Interview? Read these

1. India After Gandhi - click here
2. Does the Elephant Dance? - click here
3. The Men Who Ruled India - click here
4. Sophie's World - click here
5. The Service Of The State - click here
6. English August - click here

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.
Just dont spread the word ;)

No Sign up required - Just sign in using your Google or facebook account

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion

MISSION IAS 2014

Philosophy Booklist

1. An Introduction to Indian Philosophy[link]
2. Critical Survey of Indian Philosophy[link]
3. Critical History of Western Philosophy by Y Masih[link]
4. The Story of Philosophy by Will Durant[link]
5. Social and Political Philosophy by O P Gauba[link]

3 Essential Books for Public Administration (Optional)

1. Laxmikant's Public Administration [link]
2. Prasad & Prasad Administrative Thinkers[link]
3. Mohit Bhattacharya [link]

Top Posters