Test Series Students Notice Board | Prelims Test Series | INTERVIEW PREPARATION GUIDE | BOOKS FOR PRELIMS | First time user? Read posting RULES
The Hindu Editorials weekly download pdf - Miscellaneous - UPSC 2013
Image Map
The Hindu Editorials weekly download pdf
  • [ edited for betterment and more meaningful purpose. ]

As we all know , I used to post in this thread the hindu editorials link daily. But problem was it could be only used in online mode.

So for betterment , I will now post weekly downloadable pdf files of the hindu editorials.

At one single click , you will be able to download pdf of whole week of the hindu editorial.

I will create pdf of the whole week and then put it here so that everyone can download it.

Pdf file of week 1 (12 dec TO 19 dec ) will be available here on 20th dec.
    Thank you.

sheen.
  • You have psycho as one of your optionals? @sheen
  • @Partho No, I don't. How did you presume that I may have psycho as one of my optionals ?
  • I thought so! Words like 'generalisation' , 'feedback' are normally used by psychologists! :P
    Just a 'Prejudice'.

• The Hindu Editorial of 16/12/2012 updated in my main post (first post) of this thread.

Regards.
  • ek pdf bana sakte ho har week ka ka aur google docs par share kar sakte ho weekly...that's also copy pasting... :)

If you want I can contribute..
    “So many books, so little time.” ― Frank Zappa | Indian Police Service 2013
  • @robinolds
    @sheen

We have been working on the same thing. Please do visiot the community http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community?cmm=123360763
    CSE 2014
  • @robinolds

Done. Thanks for the suggestion.

I have made changes acccordingly in my main post/original post of this thread.

Now onwards I will post pdf downloadable links of the hindu editorial on the weekly basis.

Regards,
    sheen.
  • sheen said:

@robinolds

Done. Thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,
    sheen.

If you want google to do that for you free of cost, you can try this:
    http://mrunal.org/2012/10/tech-read-the-hindu-online-efficiently-via-google-reader-ias-upsc.html
    “So many books, so little time.” ― Frank Zappa | Indian Police Service 2013
  • @sheen great initiative !!

Thank you already :D

on a side-note, for 2013 exams, since & till when should one follow newspapers... ie from sep/oct 2012 to sep/oct 2013 !?
    philosophy | 2013 - first attempt || Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn
  • Wonderful Guys :-) If you make it work.

@anky_12 You may post it as separate question like "From when should one read newspaper for UPSC Prelims". That way the question will be visible in the face and not hidden in some thread.
    [May the ƒorce be with you] [Public Administration] [Please follow Posting Rules ]
  • [May the ƒorce be with you] [Public Administration] [Please follow Posting Rules ]
  • oh ! I thought, it would be too much... Starting a thread for every one of my querries ! ;-)
    philosophy | 2013 - first attempt || Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn
  • In fact it would be very helpful for other aspirants to find answer to their queries, and also it will help moderators in pointing out the topic when someone asks such questions under an altogether different topic.
    [May the ƒorce be with you] [Public Administration] [Please follow Posting Rules ]
Image Map

Preparing for 2014/ Interview? Read these

1. India After Gandhi - click here
2. Does the Elephant Dance? - click here
3. The Men Who Ruled India - click here
4. Sophie's World - click here
5. The Service Of The State - click here
6. English August - click here

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.
Just dont spread the word ;)

No Sign up required - Just sign in using your Google or facebook account

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion

MISSION IAS 2014

Philosophy Booklist

1. An Introduction to Indian Philosophy[link]
2. Critical Survey of Indian Philosophy[link]
3. Critical History of Western Philosophy by Y Masih[link]
4. The Story of Philosophy by Will Durant[link]
5. Social and Political Philosophy by O P Gauba[link]

3 Essential Books for Public Administration (Optional)

1. Laxmikant's Public Administration [link]
2. Prasad & Prasad Administrative Thinkers[link]
3. Mohit Bhattacharya [link]

Top Posters