Want to assess your preparation for Civil Service Prelims? : Join Vision IAS Open Tests on 2nd, 9th and 16th Aug !! Get All India Rank, comprehensive Post Test Analysis & Free Test Discussions. For Quick Registration, Click Here

Egyankosh - IGNOU : Still down?

edited April 28 in Miscellaneous
I have not been able to log into my egyankosh account on the website of IGNOU:

http://www.egyankosh.ac.in/

Am I the only one who is facing this issue or there are others among us too?

Further, while trying to make a new log-in id, the site is not sending any activation mail like earlier and I am not able to log in with either of the accounts. There'as been no response from the network administrators of egyankosh/IGNOU, either. Kindly help, if anyone has faced a similar issue.
Keep calm and carry on reading!

Comments

Sign In to comment.
Congratulations UPSC Toppers :-) @dottydorothy (AIR 1), @volverine, @ashes , @himalaya @aspirant255 , @Dream, @zom_91 and all others for securing Top IAS Ranks. ForumIAS loves you :-)
P.S. All selected candidates who want to be featured on our Homepage, or just want to help co-aspirants, please leave your details by Clicking Here so that we can reach you.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.
Just dont spread the word ;)

No Sign up required - Just sign in using your Google or facebook account

Sign In with Facebook

3 Essential Books for Public Administration (Optional)

1. Laxmikant's Public Administration [link]

2. Prasad & Prasad Administrative Thinkers[link]

3. Mohit Bhattacharya [link]