ForumIAS will be be conducting an Open Test on 7th June from 9:30 AM onwards.
These Tests will be available in both Online as well as Offline mode at our Test Center in New Delhi.
If you are located in and around New Delhi, it is recommended that you visit the Test Center and write the Test on the designated date.
Please do not think of writing the Test ONLINE to save time or money at all as writing Test in Pen and Paper in a Simulated Environment cannot be replaced by the online mode. So if you are located in NEW Delhi, we recommend that you write the Test at the Test Center.
For writing the Test at the Test Center, all candidates must register by paying a nominal fee of Rs. 50 – including Test Series Existing Students. . This ensures that people don’t just register and occupy seats
( P.S. From our last year Mains Open Test ( Offline ) , 11 people have secured final selections , including under 50, so writing these open Tests help ) .
Last Year, that is 2016, Rank 4, Saumya Pandey was regular with both Prelims Test Series as well as ForumIAS Open Tests. So kindly take this seriously.
Steps for Offline Test Writing – Both Students + Non Students
1. If you want to write the Test Offline at our Test Centers in New Delhi ( Old Rajinder Nagar ) , please click here . Please register early as registrations may get full early. There are limited seats.
2. After making a payment of Rs. 50, you will have registered your seat. Please do not book your seat if you do not intend to write the Test. You will waste someone’s seat. The fees are non-refundable in nature and do not amount to a service consumed by you. Nor do the fees reflect in any way the monetary value of the service provided.
3. You will get a confirmation email from Instamojo. Keep it safely. Between 12 PM to 5 PM on June 6, you will get an email from us about your hallticket. The hallticket will have the below details:
– Your Name, Mobile Number, Email
– – Your Center Address and your exam timings
4. You must appear at the examination venue at least 15 minutes before the Test commencement time. No admissions will be allowed 15 minutes after the Test has commenced.
5. After writing the Test, you will get the answer key as well as the solution ( unlike last time ), so please do not try to save Rs. 50 as xerox will cost you the same. Try to write the Test at the Test Center with other aspirants. It will help you practice one last time.
Steps for Online Test Writing – Both Students + Non Students
1. If you not located in New Delhi, you can attempt the Test online.
2. Please register for the event by clicking here
3. The Test will commence from 9:30 AM on June 7. We will drop you an email when we go LIVE.
Best of Luck!
Links for registration – for both online and offline