Daily Quiz 2.0: May 2
0 of 5 questions completed
Welcome to Prelims Marathon 2017. Start attempting the Daily Quiz. This free program would be focused on UPSC Prelims 2017.
All the Best!
For UPSC Mains Preparation, we have Mains Marathon 2017 Initiative 🙂
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 scores, (0)
Thanks for attempting the Quiz.
Question 1 of 5
1. Question1 pointsCategory: Current Affairs
Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct about ‘Chromium’:-
- Trivalent chromium(Cr (III)) is biologically important element and needed for glucose and lipid metabolism.
- Hexavalent chromium(Cr VI) is considered toxic and is defined as carcinogenic to humans
- There is not maximum permissible limit set according to Indian Standards
Answer using the codes below:
Question 2 of 5
2. Question1 pointsCategory: Current Affairs
Please consider the following statements regarding the taxation system of India:-
- Constitution empowers the Central Government to levy excise duty on manufacturing and service tax on the supply of services
- Constitution empowers the State Governments to levy sales tax or value added tax (VAT) on the sale of goods
- Central Sales Tax (CST) is levied on intra-State sale of goods by the Central Government, but collected and retained by the exporting States
Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct, answer using the codes below:-
Question 3 of 5
3. Question1 pointsCategory: Current Affairs
Please consider the following statements about ‘Unnat Bharat Abhiyan’:-
- Under the program, government will link all Higher Education Institutes (HEIs) with rural development processes.
- Under the program HEI will go house to house to educate the women of the houses and empower them
Which of the following statements are correct, answer using the codes below:-
Question 4 of 5
4. Question1 pointsCategory: Current Affairs
Belmont forum is:-
Question 5 of 5
5. Question1 pointsCategory: Current Affairs
White label ATMs are:-