Daily Prelims Quiz: April 25
0 of 5 questions completed
Welcome to Prelims Marathon 2017. Start attempting the Daily Quiz. This free program would be focused on UPSC Prelims 2017.
All the Best!
For UPSC Mains Preparation, we have Mains Marathon 2017 Initiative 🙂
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 scores, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
- Current Affairs 0%
- Polity 0%
Thanks for attempting the Quiz.
Question 1 of 5
1. Question1 points
The Prime Minister of India, at the time of his/her appointment:Correct
Question 2 of 5
2. Question1 points
According to the Constitution of India, it is the duty of the President of India to cause to be laid before the Parliament which of the following?
1. The Recommendations of the Union Finance Commission
2. The Report of the Public Accounts Committee
3. The Report of the Comptroller and Auditor General
4. The Report of the National Commission for Scheduled Castes
Select the correct answer using the codes given below :Correct
Question 3 of 5
3. Question1 pointsCategory: Current Affairs
Ministry of Urban Development has come out with a multi-pronged policy framework to promote ‘Transit Oriented Development’, which involves:-
- Promotion of city densification along the mass transit corridors
- Promotion of more and more motorized vehicles and infrastructure in these corridors
Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct, answer using the codes below:-Correct
Please read the following article:-Incorrect
Please read the following article:-
Question 4 of 5
4. Question1 pointsCategory: Polity
The writ of ‘Mandamus’ is issued:-Correct
Correct Answer 🙂Incorrect
Sorry. Incorrect Answer 🙁
Question 5 of 5
5. Question1 pointsCategory: Current Affairs
Which of the following statements are correct about ‘National Commission for Scheduled Tribes’ :-
- Original constitution has provided for separate National Commission for Scheduled Tribes.
- Chairperson of the commission has been given the rank of Union Cabinet Minister
- Commission is empowered to investigate and monitor matters relating to safeguards provided for ST’s under any law
Answer using the codes below:-Correct