Daily Quiz: April 6
0 of 5 questions completed
Welcome to Prelims Marathon 2017. Start attempting the Daily Quiz. This free program would be focused on UPSC Prelims 2017.
All the Best!
For UPSC Mains Preparation, we have Mains Marathon 2017 Initiative 🙂
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 scores, (0)
Thanks for attempting the Quiz.
Question 1 of 5
1. Question1 pointsCategory: Science & Technology
Q.7) Which of the following is/are correct about Antioxidants?
- Antioxidants can be used as dietary supplements.
- Antioxidants are natural substances and cannot be prepared artificially.
- Antioxidants do not have any side effects.
Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct?Correct
Question 2 of 5
2. Question1 pointsCategory: Science & Technology
Which of the following diseases can be transmitted from one person to another through poor hygiene?
Select the correct answer using the codes given below.Correct
Question 3 of 5
3. Question1 pointsCategory: Science & Technology
In which of the following animal breeding method male and female animals of two different related species of same genus are mated?Correct
Question 4 of 5
4. Question1 pointsCategory: Science & Technology
When an incandescent electric bulb glowsCorrect
Question 5 of 5
5. Question1 pointsCategory: Science & Technology
Which among the following method(s) can prevent iron from rusting?
Select the correct answer using the code given below.Correct