Daily Quiz: April 7
0 of 5 questions completed
Welcome to Prelims Marathon 2017. Start attempting the Daily Quiz. This free program would be focused on UPSC Prelims 2017.
All the Best!
For UPSC Mains Preparation, we have Mains Marathon 2017 Initiative 🙂
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 scores, (0)
- Geography 0%
Thanks for attempting the Quiz.
Question 1 of 5
1. Question1 pointsCategory: Geography
Which among the following are the factors affecting Ocean salinity?Correct
Question 2 of 5
2. Question1 pointsCategory: Geography
Which among the following factors have an effect on the temperature of any given place?
1. Relief features of the place
2. Atmospheric circulation
Select the correct answer using the codes given below.Correct
Question 3 of 5
3. Question1 pointsCategory: Geography
microscopic single-celled photosynthetic organisms that lives inside an ornamental protective silica test are called:-Correct
Question 4 of 5
4. Question1 pointsCategory: Geography
Consider the following statements.
1. In the youth or early stage a river has no or very narrow floodplains.
2. The erosion caused by the river in youth stage is known as lateral erosion.
Select the correct statement(s) using the codes given below.Correct
Question 5 of 5
5. Question1 pointsCategory: Geography
Gas hydrates are unusually compact chemical structures made of:-Correct