Daily Quiz: April 1
0 of 6 questions completed
Welcome to Prelims Marathon 2017. Start attempting the Daily Quiz. This free program would be focused on UPSC Prelims 2017.
All the Best!
For UPSC Mains Preparation, we have Mains Marathon 2017 Initiative 🙂
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 scores, (0)
Thanks for attempting the Quiz.
Question 1 of 6
1. Question1 pointsCategory: Geography
Which among the following pairs is incorrectly matched?Correct
Question 2 of 6
2. Question1 pointsCategory: Geography
Consider the following statements.
- Eluviation is the downward transportation of soil components.
- Illuviation is the downwards transportation of minerals.
- Soil crust due to deposition of salts is known as hardpans.
Select the correct statement(s) using the codes given below.Correct
Question 3 of 6
3. Question1 pointsCategory: Geography
Which among the following is incorrectly stated?Correct
Question 4 of 6
4. Question1 pointsCategory: Geography
Which among the following are incorrectly matchedCorrect
Question 5 of 6
5. Question1 pointsCategory: Geography
Which among the following factors have an effect on the temperature of any given place?
- Relief features of the place
- Atmospheric circulation
Select the correct answer using the codes given belowCorrect
Question 6 of 6
6. Question1 pointsCategory: Geography
) Consider the following statements regarding Inter Tropical Convergence Zone:
- It is a zone of high pressure due to convergence of trade winds.
- This zone experiences low precipitation and high humidity.
Select the correct statement(s) using the code given below:Correct