Instructions: Write two essays, choosing one from each of the following Section A & B, in about 1000-1200 words.
Total Marks : 250
Time: 3 hours
1. The world has enough for everyone’s need, but not enough for everyone’s greed.
2. Cleanliness is next to godliness.
3. Education makes people easy to lead but difficult to drive, easy to govern but impossible to enslave.
4. Justice delayed is justice denied.
1. We are all now connected by the Internet, like neurons in a giant brain.
2. What can inspire the future generation to take sports as a career in India?
3. Should government make decisions about people’s lifestyle, or should people make their own decisions?
4. Unless India stands up to the world, no one will respect us. In this world, fear has no place. Only strength respects strength.