Thank you all for the tremendous response for the Mock Test. We would like to share the results of our Survey. The data collected from the Survey has been instrumental in taking decisions with respect to the Test Series.
0. Almost all test takers said they would recommend ForumIAS Mock to their friends
1. Less than 4% people said they would not like to take up ForumIAS test series after writing the test. 96% said they’ll choose ForumIAS 🙂 !
2. 92.6 % of Test Takers found the tests Good, Excellent or Outstanding.
Less than 8% think it was average or below.
3. Majority of people opted for Comprehensive Tests
4. 73% of the people wanted Test Series for less than 3000, if given a choice 🙁
5. 33% of the respondents wanted Test Series to be held offline in Rajinder Nagar
Some other comments that we got
I had a very good experience with this mock.
1)Very much thankful for your effort.
2) The question was at par of UPSC PT.
3) Some experiment can be done as UPSC does with questions.
4) The question should be BILINGUAL.
5) Provide detail solution with more info so that other question related to it might be covered as well.
The initiative is good one. The paper is on the lines of upsc prelims 2015. I hope you will continue the same. Thank you for your endeavours. I can hold the offline test series at old Rajendra nagar, Delhi. But my request is to do the same at major areas of civils apirants I mean at Hyderabad, Banglore and Chennai too. It may help to those aspirants who were out side Delhi.
I have previously joined forumias test series and got benefit in prelims But I need you to include more current based and upsc type questions in test.
Quality of Question was as per the UPSC demand..
maintain the consistency
It was excellent. It was wholly based on the pattern. we want this type of test of series.