Write TWO Essays, choosing ONE from each of the Sections A and B, in about 1000-1200 words each : 125×2= Total 250 marks.
Section-A (125 marks)
Write any one of the following essay in 1000-1200 words.
1. Every man is a creature of the age in which he lives and few are able to raise themselves above the ideas of the time
2. It takes billions of years to create a human being. And it takes only a few seconds to die.
3. We are what we repeatedly do. Greatness then, is not an act, but a habit
4. Success is getting what you want. Happiness is liking what you get.
Section-B (125 marks)
1. Bombs and pistols do not make revolution. The sword of revolution is sharpened on the whettinb-stone of ideas
2. Educating and skilling our youth to enable them to get employment is the altar before which we must all bow.
3. Cultivation of minds should be ultimate aim of human existence
4. The GST regime is to become a powerful tool to strengthen the economy.