Read the below questions carefully and answer them in your own words by clicking individual links, in not more than 200 words each
Time: 1 Hour
Total Marks : 10 x 8 = 80 Marks
- How can the India-Myanmar-Thailand (IMT) trilateral highway boost the regional connectivity between India and Southeast Asia? Explain.
- What is the strategic importance of Chabahar port to India? Is it a counter to China’s Gwadar port plan?
- Russia continues to expand military relations with Pakistan. Should this be of any cause of concern to India? Evaluate.
- Abrogating the Indus Waters Treaty would mount unbearable pressure on Pakistan, forcing it to scale back its proxy war. Critically comment.
- It is highly unlikely that BRICS will be able to play a constructive global role in managing global security challenges. Discuss critically.
- What steps can India take to counter China-Pakistan alliance?
- How is ASEAN vital to India’s Act East policy? Examine.
- What is the reason for China’s opposition to India’s bid to join Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG)?