We conducted a survey for the expected cut off for UPPSC Prelims 2016.
This graph shows the scores submitted by candidates on the basis of
- UPPSC Prelims 2016 Answer Key published here.
- Those who have not submitted their score can submit here
- Those who want to calculate their score can refer to the key above.
As per the graph above, maximum candidates have scored between 130-140.
The expected cut off, could be expected to a few marks higher than the range in which maximum students have scored.
Hence, the expected cut off could be at least in the range of 140-145. This means that net number of correct questions required would be at least 105+
- Note that in absence of a larger sample set this is merely an estimate.
- This also does not account for those students who fail in CSAT paper may not be considered by the Commission
- This also does not account for Reservation Category of the aspirants.