Ethics is one of the four General Studies papers carrying equal weightage as other three GS papers. But it has been observed that across all the four GS papers, ethics is one of the papers where marks across students vary significantly.So, what are the possible reasons for the same:
1. Students write very generic answers.
2. Students tend to beat around the bush in Part A questions.
3. Students approach case studies in a very narrow perspective.
So, most students end up either leaving the
content preparation of ethics paper or overkilling the preparation by reading
To conquer the battle of GS Paper 4, ForumIAS have come up with Ethics+ course for CSE 2023.
The classes will start from 16th November 2022 at 11 AM and classes will be conducted by Mr. Ayush Sinha.
Why ForumIAS Ethics+ classes ?
- Crisp definitions and keywords for Ethics
- Complete coverage of syllabus
- Intensive discussion on case studies
- Answer Writing done at the end of class every day.
This will help students to target the edge over fellow competitors by scoring good marks in ethics paper with minimal time and efforts.
To understand the methodology and process adopted for program, we invite you to attend Open Orientation session on 16th November 2022 at 11 AM.
To join the Open Orientation session, register here:https://go.forumias.com/ethics10
To know more about the Program, visit:https://academy.forumias.com/ethics
Be the first one to comment