- Newspaper (The Hindu or The Indian Express) - 2 hours + 30 mins (notes making). If you are beginner could take more time.
- NCERT - 2–3 hours.
- Optional - 2 hrs.
- Answer writing + prelims daily questions - 1 hour (after finishing NCERT).
- Thinking on current issues happening.
- Follow your hobby.
- Revision on weekend.
- Go to bed with satisfaction that you learnt something today for gaining knowledge. Not for marks. But don't be overconfident. Be cautiously optimistic.
- This would be enough. After few months, increase your study hours and intensity gradually. This will help you sail in this UPSC journey.
Good luck :-)
Be the first one to comment