Daily Quiz - February 20
0 of 5 questions completed
Welcome to Prelims Marathon 2017. Start attempting the Daily Quiz. This free program would be focused on UPSC Prelims 2017.
All the Best!
For UPSC Mains Preparation, we have Mains Marathon 2017 Initiative 🙂
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 scores, (0)
- History 0%
Thanks for attempting the Quiz.
Question 1 of 5
1. Question1 pointsCategory: History
With reference to ancient Indian history, the carved out inscriptions have been found on:-
- Copper plates
- Stone pillars
Answer using the codes below:-Correct
Question 2 of 5
2. Question1 pointsCategory: History
Ashokan inscriptions were engraved in:-Correct
Question 3 of 5
3. Question1 pointsCategory: History
With reference to the ancient Indian structures, please consider the following statements:-
- Antiquities built of mud and iron were found to be in poor conditions in the hot and dry climate of N-W India compared to humid climate of middle Gangetic plain.
- To know that whether an animal was domesticated or not, in the ancient India, hairs of animals are analysed.
Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct, answer using the codes below:-Correct
Question 4 of 5
4. Question1 pointsCategory: History
Match the following:-
- Epigraphy – Study of coins
- Numismatics – Study of inscriptions
- Palaeography – Study of the Ancient coins
- Archaeology – Science to study the ancient things and beings
Which of the above has been correctly matched, answer using the codes below:-Correct
Question 5 of 5
5. Question1 pointsCategory: History
Which of the following material was not used for writing manuscripts in ancient India:-Correct