Economic Survey for 2016-17 is out.
Economic Survey 2016–17 reviews the developments in the Indian economy over the previous 12 months, summarizes the performance on major development programmes, and highlights the policy initiatives of the government and the prospects of the economy in the short to medium term. This document is presented to both houses of Parliament during the Budget Session.
Following are the Chapters:
- Eight Interseting Fatcs about India
- Economic Outlook and Policy Challenges
- The Economic Vision for Precocious, Cleavaged India
- Demonetization: To Deify or Demonize?
- The Festering Twin Balance Sheet Problem
- Fiscal Framework: The World is Changing, Should India Change Too?
- Fiscal Rules: Lessons from the States
- Clothes and Shoes: Can India Reclaim Low Skill Manufacturing?
- Review of Economic Developments
- Universal Basic Income: A Conversation With and Within the Mahatma
- Income, Health and Fertility: Convergence Puzzles
- One Economic India: For Goods and in the Eyes of the Constitution
- India on the Move and Churning: New Evidence
- The “Other Indias’: Two Analytical Narratives (Redistributive and Natural Resources) on States’ Development
- From Competitive Federalism to Competitive Sub-Federalism: Cities as Dynamos
To Download all the chapters in a single PDF: Click Here
To order Hard Copy of Economic Survey: Click Here