Read the below questions carefully and answer them in your own words by clicking individual links, in not more than 200 words each
Time: 1 Hour
Total Marks : 10 x 8 = 80 Marks
- Due to the rise in industrial and vehicle pollution, air quality has become an issue of global concern. How can the implementation of Bharat Stage VI emission standards in India improve the air quality in India?
- Do you agree that protecting the environment creates a net expense to our economy? Has the environmental concerns faded away due to the recent global economic hard times? Critically discuss.
- Evaluate the role of National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) in disaster management in India.
- Internet has gone dark and eventually terrorists have become better at covert communications. Examine how Web poses security threat to India.
- Discuss the pros and cons of the new hydrocarbon exploration and pricing policy announced by the government.
- What is the strategic importance of India’s Trilateral Maritime Security Cooperation initiative? Examine.
- What could be the threats to India from cyber non-state actors in the virtual world? How are the virtual non-state actors different from those who are active in the real world?
- The rise of fundamentalist forces is posing the most serious threat to India’s internal security. Do you agree?