AWFG 3.0 Noticeboard- For all the updates and announcements related to AWFG: https://blog.forumias.com/AWFG21/
We are all excited to inform you that registrations forAWFG 3.0 - 2nd Entrance Test for Mains 2021is now open!
We are going to conduct a2nd Entrance Teston21st Oct (Thursday) @11 AMfor those who missed the 1st Entrance Test.
The program is going to commence withAWFG 3.0 Mains 2021from23rd October!
The QCA Booklet will have 5 Questions and will be an open book Test. Candidates are expected to submit their answers in the printed QCA Booklet or in A4 sheet, with details of Name, Email, Mobile, Roll Number by 11 PM of Thursday, October 21st.
How to register?
Candidates must register by paying a one-time, non-refundable, non-transferable fee of Rs. 500 by visiting the linkhere.
Once registered, they will be added to the course “AWFG 3.0 (The Last SFG for Mains 2021) - Entrance Test 2 | 21st Oct 2021 | 11 AM” by 10 AM of October 21st.
How to write the Entrance Test? – both Online & Offline
Students will be able to access the Entrance Test online by visiting the course – “AWFG Entrance Test – Mains 2021” under My Courses at 11 AM on Thursday, 21st October. They will be able to see the Question Paper & QCA Booklet. It is recommended but not mandatory to write the Tests in QCA Booklet. In case candidates send the answers in A4 Sheet they must contain the details as below :
- Candidates can write and submit the Test by walking into the Center between 11 AM to 5 PM on Thursday, October 21st, 2021, at New Delhi Center and Patna Center.
- Alternatively, candidates can submit the copies online on the Academy portal by 10 PM.
- Candidates who cannot write the Test on Sunday will be given a second opportunity to write the Test at a later day if they have registered and paid for the entrance Test.
How we will proceed after that?
- Results will be declared by 3 PM on 22nd October. Based on the performance of the Entrance Test, students will be required to pay the fees. Candidates must pay the fee by 22nd October 7 PM to be able to write the Tests from Saturday, October 23rd.
How it will work?
We shall be conducting AWFG Tests on Monday, Wednesday, Friday ( M, W, F ), except the first Test which is on Saturday. The program is open to all candidates.
Test Papers will be released every M, W, F at 2 PM and candidates are expected to write it strictly between 2 PM – 3 PM depending on their time slot. Tests have to be written on the same day. No Test Papers and solutions will be provided to students who miss the tests on the designated days. They may access the same from the Academy portal thereafter.
At 3 PM the discussions will be uploaded on the portal.
No evaluation will be provided. Candidates are expected to do peer evaluation. It is recommended that candidates form small groups and do self-evaluation.
Will the Answer Copies be evaluated?
No. They also do not need to be uploaded back on the Portal
What is the fee structure?
- For candidates who will figure in the Top 100 in the Entrance Test based on internal grading, a fee of Rs. 3100+ GST will be payable. For other candidates, a fee of Rs. 3500 + GST will be payable. This has to be paid Only One time. There will be no renewals as tests will be winded up December 9.
- Candidates who are part of MGP 2021 will have to pay a flat fee of Rs. 2000+ GST, irrespective of their group. They can do so by visiting the Center or by making an NEFT payment and dropping a mail to email@example.com.
- Students who were part of AWFG held just before Prelims will get free access to GS Paper 1 test papers which were pending. For this, you have to drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your previous AWFG payment slip and you will be given access to the first-week course. If you want to take the full AWFG 3.0 for Mains 2021, register for the entrance test and post-selection pay the concession fee of Rs. 2000 + GST and take the full program.
- This year, due to a paucity of time, we will have one single batch with no monthly renewals.
Payment Links for AWFG 3.0
Payment link for students selected in AWFG 3.0 (SFG) – Rs. 3100 + GST (18%) per month
Payment link for students selected in AWFG 3.0 (RLG) – Rs. 3500 + GST (18%) per month
Payment link for students in AWFG 2.0 and MGP 2021
Important Links :
- Announcement & Noticeboard Link –Click Here
- Registration Link for 2nd Entrance Test – https://go.forumias.com/awfgentrancetest
- Calendar Link – https://go.forumias.com/letscrackias
- Link of Channel for Regular Updates: https://go.forumias.com/awfg21
Important Dates :
- Registration Opening Date for 1st Entrance Test:14th October, 10 PM
- Registration Closing Date for 1st Entrance Test:16th October, 10 PM
- Result of the 1st Entrance Test:10 PM, Tuesday, October 19th.
- Registration Opening Date for 2nd Entrance Test:18th October, 11 AM
- Registration Closing Date for 2nd Entrance Test:20th October, 10 PM
- 2nd Entrance Test Commencement:11 AM, 21st October
- Entrance Test Submission Deadline:11 PM,Thursday, 21st October
- Result of the 2nd Entrance Test:3 PM, Friday, October 22nd.
- Commencement of AWFG – first Test – October 23, 2 PM, Saturday
- End Date of AWFG – Last Date –December 8, 2021