@goldberry Why did you switch to Evernote? I started using onenote few days back. Cons of using onenote?
I adopted one note very early , but didnt use it for very long time. Then one day I read Abhishek Surana Sir's blog. he has shared all his notes in evernote, so i went for it and got comfortable.
I am trying to share my notes arrangement but cant share the screenshot, the image is simply not uploading.
I use OneNote. I have tried both Evernote and OneNote and found the latter to be way better. That might be because, I focus a little too much on formatting.Some Pointers
- The app version of the software (available on windows store) is far better than the classic versions like One Note 2016 and all.
- Use screen capture softwares like Lightshot for quickly taking screenshots.
- Some websites do not allow copy option. Even disabling JS doesn't work. Use addon on Chrome - "Absolute Enable Right Click & Copy".
Can you share screenshot of your notebooks?
The two apps mentioned ANKI and SM 18, are based on this research paper
Holy crap, went through the apps you mentioned! I was thinking this will turn into one note vs evernote debate but you have taken this to a whole new level.
1. OneNote- when I began looking out for an app I found EverNote to be complex and didn’t have much time for learning its working. Found OneNote to be simple and easy to use. Since then been using it.
2. LiquidText- It’s good for PDF’s, highlight and make comments over it. I prefer it for any NCERT pdf, Economic Survey etc
3. Books (default app for IOS)- for newspaper pdf, books I read, 2nd ARC etc. I find the interface simple and convenient for Apple Pencil for making notes on the sides.
Regarding your last point, can we make notes over the books in iBooks? I dont think so!
Use Pocket app to save articles that you read online.
And if you're saying Evernote on ipad or PC then use it's extension to clip articles.
I tried pocket, but could not sustain it.
Pocket along with feedly works best. You subscribe to feeds by feedly and save the good articles in Pockets. Wasted a year doing this. But again, coud not continue with it. But its good, especially for highlighting and saving.
Haha, I’ll consider it as a win now that you know the exact name
Just curious, what does the name mean?
Thank you. If there is one advice I will give you, don't do secure! You will burn lot of energy and not end up with anything substantial. I have done it for 2 years! I am not against Insights. I have a few topics from there and they are brilliant. They used to be brilliant in 2016-17 time. Every topper used them. Now its legacy. You will realise only after 1 year of doing secure!