I'm a 2019 batch law graduate who wants to start preparing for UPSC 2021 from my hometown. I do not want to come to Delhi (that is when normalcy returns to our lives) as I suffer from certain mental health conditions which can be best managed when I'm with family.
I'm a little lost rn as there are tons of topper strategies available online and tbh, all that information is daunting and overwhelming. I've been trying to navigate through all of that and come up with a strategy and a daily study schedule. Any suggestions from veterans in this regard will be genuinely appreciated. I would like to know -
1. Where to start from?
2. Minimum number of hours to invest daily.
3. Other sources to refer to apart from NCERTS and books mentioned in every topper's strategy.
4. A rough timeline which can help me complete the syllabus if I start from June 2020.
5. How to incorporate multiple revisions of the vast syllabus?
6. Is it wise to go all in for Prelims while devoting 2 hours for Optional - PSIR daily till Prelims exam?
7. Mocks to be solved three months before the Prelims or 1-2 every week to test your preparation?
8. Does not being in Delhi put an aspirant at a considerable disadvantage in terms of access to material and guidance? Could you enlist the pros and cons of the same?
9. How to cover current affairs (without going overboard with the sources)?
10. Any other tip(s) or words of wisdom that you've learnt from your journey. Thank you :)