This is an everything thread for all stuff 2022. You can post your daily goals, end-of-the-day updates, weekly targets or any weird thing you use to measure your progress. You can put into words & post the soul-sucking sadness that is threatening to devour you & your productivity. You can write what made your day & let others experience the happiness too, at least vicariously. This is a thread to pick each other up. This is a thread to keep each other accountable. This is a no-judgement zone.
“This is one more piece of advice I have for you: don't get impatient. Even if things are so tangled up you can't do anything, don't get desperate or blow a fuse and start yanking on one particular thread before it's ready to come undone. You have to realize it's going to be a long process and that you'll work on things slowly, one at a time.”
— Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood
Ahh, home for the next one year. Hello fellow travelers. Good luck to you all. :')
- show up everyday
- be honest
- leave the place better that what I came to
Targets for tomorrow Day#1
- The Hindu
- Setup the new mac (yayay)
- Integrate all the notes, indexes, etc into one place and sync up everything
- Finish 70 policies that shaped India
- 2 questions minimum to be written
"Time is what we want most, but we use worst."
@necromancer thanks for suggesting Documents by Readdle.
I was looking for the Hindu, read highlight scribble and by evening delete.
I have done all the relevant NCERTs for Geography, prepared it with the Atlas and the works, what do y'll think about GC Leong? Should it be taken up too? I'm a little on the fence regarding this, considering Geography is relatively less important especially for the Prelims
Keep revising ncerts... Rather than going for gc leong, if you have time and you want to study some more, maybe u can try reading class 9 and 10th ncert.. And if you really want to read gc leong, then don't read it cover to cover.. You can use it for topics that are difficult to understand from ncert..
After u feel u have revised enough.. Solve pyqs.. See if you were able to solve the questions or not.
» show previous quotes» show previous quotes» show previous quotes» show previous quotes» show previous quotes» show previous quotes» show previous quotes» show previous quotes26th Oct
1. Newspaper + CA ✅
2. Ethics Case studies [4/5 ✅ + PYQs ✅]
3. Optional [notes ✅ + PYQs ❌]
1. newspaper + CA ✅
2. Ethics Case studies [0/5] ❌
3. Optional [Notes] ✅
4. Misl ❌
1. newspaper ✅ + CA ❌
2. Ethics Case studies [3/5] ✅
3. Optional [Democracy, Rights] ✅
4. miscl ❌
1. newspaper + CA ❌
2. Optional notes [✅(1.3-1.5) ,1.6-1.7❌, utilitarianism❌]
3. Ethics Case studies❌
1. newspaper ✅+ CA [+backlog ❌ ]
2. Optional notes [1.6-1.7 ❌, utilitarianism (45/50 pgs)✅]
3. Ethics Case studies [3/3] ✅
4. Miscl.[PYQs, toppers copy ✅]
No. Couldn't clear prelims.